Access a spectrum of residential programs with one click. A Special Education Professional can access many programs in a few minutes and identify residential schools and treatment centers that can meet their student’s clinical, funding and admissions criteria.
How it works:
- A Special Education Professional completes the simple form below.
- An addam Administrator sends information out to our more than 25 strong and growing membership. Any member school or program that feels they can meet the criteria and is a good fit for your student will respond to addam Administrator.*
- The addam Administrator generates a list of schools/programs and relevant contact people for Special Education Professional.
- Special Education Professional will be emailed a list of “matched” residential programs and contact details via email.
- Efficient and effective
- Access to a growing network of RTCs and key contacts within.
- Remain anonymous to member programs until you make contact.
For any questions or comments please contact Cynthia Hartz at firstname.lastname@example.org.*a “match” does not guarantee admission. It identifies programs that are a likely fit.
Disclaimer: ADDAM is an association of member programs that provide residential and educational services. ADDAM does not evaluate or endorse the services of any member programs.